Smoke ventilation windows, domes, shutters
In the event of a fire, the biggest danger is not caused by flames but by toxic fumes, as well as the visibility in the building is also largely reduced. Thus, this makes the rescue and evacuation challenging. Furthermore, the accumulating, concentrated smoke can cause explosions. We provide new and effective solutions to these problems with our new smoke ventilation windows, domes and shutters.
|Product ||Function||Maximum size |
|Coolfire - DEVEA||Smoke vent tilt window||ventilation and smoke control||2700 x 1500||24 mm glass panel|
|Coolfire - LUVIA||Smoke vent roof window||ventilation and smoke control||2700 x 1500||24 mm glass panel|
|Coolfire - DELTA||Double flap smoke vent||removal of large quantities of warm air and / or smoke||2500 x 3500||16 mm polycapronate, |
insulated aluminum panel,
insulated sandwich-structured composite panel
|Coolfire - VENTRA||Smoke ventilation system||removal of large quantities of warm air and / or smoke, |
high wind resistance
|2400 x 3736||insulated aluminum panel, |
16 mm polycarbonate
|Coolfire - VENTLAM |
Will be introduced in 2020
|Smoke vent shutter||removal of large quantities of warm air |
and / or smoke, provides natural lighting
|2000 x any||24 mm glass panel|
Removal of smoke in office buildings, shopping malls, public buildings, factories, warehouses
Our offer includes a solution for every need, whether in an exclusive environment, on an industrial scale, or in a place where strong air movement is common.
The structures are made of anodized or powder-coated aluminum, with EPDM seals. Corrosion resistant, designed for long life.
Functions of heat and smoke control systems:
- Extraction of smoke and toxic flue gases from the building
- Guaranteeing smoke-free escape routes
- Providing visibility for firemans arriving on the scene
- Ventilation of buildings, and providing fresh air
- Reducing the subsequent fire damage by removing combustion gases and decomposition products
- Providing natural light and are suitable for daily ventilation
Heat and smoke control system components:
- Electronic control panel (key unit, processes incoming signals, prioritizes and transmits commands to RWA units).
- Smoke and heat extraction opening (electronically controlled windows)
- Automatic smoke and heat detectors (quick detection of flue gases)
- External fire alarm (alarms firemans)
- Other additional components