Fixed Glass smoke barrier
DH30 - COOLFIRE – PYROSVISS Fixed glass smoke barrier – DH30
Our SBS fixed glass smoke barrier wall product is an exclusive solution, which is discrete, so it barely changes the interior of the building.
- Slim, 6 mm thick glass
- It is fixed to the ceiling with stainless fittings
- It does not require subsequent surface treatment
- 89% light transmission
- Easy to repair
- Only 15 kg / m2 with fittings
- Slim, 6 mm thick glass used
- There are no other parts along the lower edge of the glass that would affect transparency
- Due to its low weight, it does not put a significant load on the ceiling, no high static strength ceiling structure is required.
- Over head safety glass, does not cause injury if physically damaged
|W1||100 mm |
It can be used in public buildings, hospitals, shopping malls, office buildings, residential buildings, manufacturing buildings, where, beside fire safety, it is important to have a unique look and increased natural light
It is fixed to the ceiling with stainless fittings
The glasses are connected to each other with a gap of 5 mm without gap filling.
The glass is connected to the receiving ceiling structure with a gap of 10 mm.